Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It is almost spring


I just love spring. It is an exquisite time of new beginnings, new scents, and new ideas and for the romantic a time for love.

While I do not relish the idea of racing around the house with a feather duster, I do welcome the idea of smelling the jasmine, hearing the beautiful song of the birds in the morning when I wake up and visiting the botanical gardens to enjoy lazy afternoon picnics in the warm sunshine with my dashingly handsome husband. Plus I get to visit a nearby dam with my beautiful little fairy princess daughter and feed the ducks.

I also love the idea that the warmer weather allows us to throw open all the windows and let the warmth of the day filter lovilgly into our home. I finally get to go though my storage and bring out all my pretty summer dresses and spend the weekends in feminine strappy sandals or simply barefoot in the glistening, dewy green morning grass of spring. This is an excellent time of the year for the ladies to go for a pedicure to get those pretty toes perky for the delicious waves of sunshine that bless our lives.

Although it is freezing now while I write, I know that in just a few weeks the delicious sent of spring will fill the air and every time you breathe you breathe in sheer happiness. I can hardly wait.

Yes, Spring Day, 1st September, symbolizes hope and new beginnings, flowers bloom and summer is on its way. Celebrate this month of September, and encourage your staff and clients with a gift to show that you value them.
For Spring day we actively promote beaded gifts from a black empowered manufacturer who is a non-profit organisation, and aims to dramatically impact and improve the lives of previously disadvantaged South Africans by providing Technical Skills, Business Skills and Life Skills training, together with, Job and Wealth Creation opportunities.
The project has trained and empowered more than 300 unemployed, and currently employs up to 80 people in its Job Creation programme.
That is our way of promoting spring in their lives. Job creation is like that firm bloom of spring, full of promise and possibilities.
I hope you plan to celebrate this wonderful time of the year both in your business and in your personal life.

No comments: