Tuesday, November 9, 2010
How you present your company will make a crucial impression among your target market. One of the things you can do to create lasting impression from customers is by making use of promotional products. In Johannesburg and other main centres in South Africa corporate clothing is very popular. In this article we help you with tips on choosing corporate clothing and for corporate clothing supplies in Johannesburg.
In particular, using Corporate Clothing is one way of maximising brand exposure to encourage sales profit.
Employees can wear Corporate Clothing along with the company's imprinted logo as part of your exposure strategy. Your choice of promotional material will play a crucial factor in helping your company achieve brand awareness and business growth. You may be looking for corporate clothing in Johannesburg. If you are looking for corporate clothing in Johannesburg then Belle Regalo can help you.
More and More Companies Use Corporate Clothing Corporate Clothing as promotional material offers a wide variety of choices for organisations to use.
Corporate Clothing can be used by public and private sectors ranging from postman, office staff, and other employees to best promote the organisation or business. New Corporate Clothing strategies are used as uniforms for workers just for the purpose of promoting certain brands or products. You will often find staff wearing corporate clothing in Johannesburg. However, the choice for this kind of promotional material is not only used by big corporations. Small businesses have also seen the cost-effective advantages they can get from using promotional materials as opposed to expensive television and print advertisement.
Things to Keep in Mind
If you want to use Corporate Clothing in Johannesburg to improve your business, it is important to keep in mind some of the following pointers to maximise the benefits your company will get.
1. Promotional garments should be trendy, comfy to use, and durable.
2. You should ask to see samples to make sure you arrive at the right choice.
3. Excellent customer service is important to consider when choosing the right supplier for your promotional needs and corporate clothing supplier in Johannesburg. Make sure delivery is on time and that they guarantee customer satisfaction.
4. Pick a clothing supplier in Johannesburg that offers sufficient choices of different apparel such as caps, bags, jackets, and many others that your employees need. Belle Regalo supplies corporate clothing in Johannesburg.
5. Browse through the Internet for corporate clothing Johannesburg to help you compare prices and quality materials.
6. There are also in-house embroidery suppliers or printing services that offer all your needs for branded apparel and corporate clothing Johannesburg. This will help you save time and money in obtaining your other needs from different suppliers.
Given this helpful information for finding corporate clothing in Johannesburg for you to start with your promotional strategy, you can best maximise the benefits of simple everyday things to promote your company.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
At the end of the year there is a hive of activity as people rush to get their corporate gifts organized. Then they flatten out and really have to crank things up to get going in the New Year.
We suggest that at the end of the year, you start making your decisions about the New Year’s corporate clothing.
If you are new to the corporate clothing game, then there are some questions that you need to ask yourself to help with your corporate clothing.
1. What's prompted you to look into corporate clothing options? Are you fed up of how scruffy your employees look and think a smarter approach would be better? Would you like a stronger brand identity in the marketplace? Whatever it is, this will help you to build up a profile of what type of clothing you like. Start a list - you can add to it as we go along.
2. What jobs is the corporate clothing for? If your staff works in a hotel or shop, they're going to have distinctly different requirements to electricians and mechanics. Make a list of every member of your team that you'll be kitting out as well as their job and what type of clothing they may require.
3. Some staff may work indoors, others outdoors and some may even have a job that involves working inside and outside. Bear in mind the conditions they're working in and what they'll need. Maybe you'll want polo shirts and fleeces, or perhaps you'd prefer T-shirts and sweatshirts. If they're working in the rain, make sure they have appropriate waterproof clothing, too.
Corporate clothing is not just a “nice- to- have” option, your corporate clothing must serve a purpose. One of our construction clients like the safety jackets made from mesh fabric because construction sites in summer in Johannesburg can get uncomfortably hot.
4. Will your clothing require any particular features, such as a hood or large pockets? How about high-visibility workwear or gloves? The little things will cause the biggest gripes amongst your team, so get your specifications spot on before making an order.
For example one of our clients is in construction and the managers like the fishing jackets because they have lot of pockets for things like cell phones, keys, pens etc, making it a very practical corporate clothing item.
5. Part of getting it right first time is choosing a supplier that makes durable, long-lasting corporate clothing and workwear. This is particularly vital if your staff demand a lot from what they wear. Get it wrong and the regular replacements will be costly. We find that our 150g t-shirt is a great item for durability.
6. Don't miss an opportunity to increase exposure for your business. Having your company's logo, phone number and web address embroidered on the clothing means each of your employees is taking your contact details everywhere you go.
Many firms have these details plastered across their vans, packaging and business cards, so why not corporate clothing too? I often find people looking at my golf shirts that I wear on Friday. I have a range of different colours, that suits my style and mood for the day and they all have our corporate logo on them.
7. Make sure your choices send out the right message. While it's important to choose clothing that's to your tastes, it's more important that your employees make the right first impression while wearing them. The key word here is 'professional'.
If your staff look professional, it could be what gets them the first foot in the door with a new client. Professionalism is a key reason for choosing corporate clothing.
8. Have you asked your employees for their input about your corporate clothing? Chances are they'll have a lot to say about what they'll be wearing to work, so get that paper and pen ready! Don't be surprised if there's reluctance to begin with - people not involved with the direct running of a business will often think their skills and experience alone will be enough to see plenty of jobs coming through. While this should be true, it rarely is.
If your team need convincing this isn't a uniform, why not offer them a choice? Some of our clients have a Friday casual day shirt and also more than one colour option in lounge shirts for their staff to choose from. That means that people get to choose a colour that works for them. So although they are wearing corporate clothing, they have a more positive attitude towards their corporate clothing.
9. Use the corporate clothing to stand apart from your competition. I don't mean by choosing something garish or showy, but rather something that reflects your expertise and professionalism on the job. Or even better - which reflects whatever positive attributes makes your company unique. If you have a distinctive colour scheme that appears in your logo and on your website, make sure that's carried through onto your corporate clothing.
10. Think in terms of value for money for corporate clothing, rather than cost. Cheap might please your bottom line or the top brass today, but your corporate clothing needs replacing every few months your success will be short-lived. By getting corporate clothing that durable and reliable, as well as getting your spec right first time, you could save a lot of money in the long term.
Start getting your ideas for your new year’s corporate clothing now, because in the New Year the pressure starts again and you will want to be prepared in advance.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Belle Regalo supports Ikageng Itireleng by contributing a portion of our profits to this valuable ministry.
When IS World Aids Day? 01 December 2010
Don’t just buy World Aids Day T-Shirts, buy World Aids Day Gifts that matter. Any gift can be a World Aids Day gift if you put some thought into what you want to want to achieve this World AIDS Day
Ikageng Itireleng AIDS Ministry is dedicated to the needs of those children orphaned by HIV/AIDS. Ikageng Itireleng wishes to provide support, mentoring, life skills and counseling to help assist AIDS-related Child-Headed Households (CHH) in Soweto as well as to improve the quality of life for orphaned and other vulnerable children affected by HIV/AIDS on a sustainable basis. All South African children deserve a fair and decent chance at a better life.
Their objective is not to have their actions measured by money alone but in the effectiveness, sustainability and scope of the help they provide and in the enduring love and fulfillment received by these children.
Monday, October 18, 2010
The drinkware products listed below are manufactured from materials that are compliant and safe based on the strictest South African and International. All the products listed below are tested using a chemical testing instrument and the food related products are thoroughly tested by independent laboratories to meet applicable standards.
For more information please visit us on:
http://www.belleregalo.co.za/gifts/drinkware.htm or www.belleregalo.co.za
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Yesterday, I did the whole super model thing and had a photo shoot with a South African based magazine.
It was a day surrounded by women, clothes, hair and make up. It was whole lot of fun, until this morning when I attempted to wash all the weird things that went into my hair to keep it in the style that it needed to be in for the photoshoot.
It got me to thinking about women’s gifts and some items that would fit well into the setting.
We have some lovely choices.
• Cotton Wool Dispensers
• Hand mirrors
• Handbag Holders
• Jewelry cases,
• Manicure Sets
• Pretty girl Tweezers
• Shopping bag with cosmetic purse.
• Vanity cases
And the list goes on and on. So when you are thinking about Secretaries Day, Women’s Day or Year end Gifts, then hang out with some ladies and see what they use to give you some hints on what to give as women’s gifts.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Friday, June 4, 2010
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Every year I say it and every year we have last minute orders.
Planning makes a huge difference. With a cretain percentage of orders things do go wrong. And as the odds are, it is usually with rush orders. A classic example was of a client who had artwork designed by their adverstising agency for banners. The designs were fantastic but when they were submitted to the factory the factory noted that the artwork was not large enough and that the background images would not come out clearly.
As the artwork was submitted only a few days before the production deadline the advertising agency did not have the time to make the changes. Becuase there was no way to change the function date they elected to use the artwork that was originally submitted. Although the banners have a very clear logo and were perefectly fine, they could have been a lot better if there was sufficient time to make changes if neccessary.
Whenever people are rushed their attention to detail drops and errors are sometimes made. By planning ahead everyone wins.