Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Corpprate Gifts for Busy Women


Admittedly this has been a harder year for me than most. In my current space I have an eleven year old ballerina princess daughter who has an extramural activity list that makes my head spin and a very busy 15 month old princess who is learning to explore the world. Every few weeks my beloved step son comes to visit after a challenging week at his bursary programme. As I am writing this after hours, I know that at least twice, my 15 month old daughter will cry for me, a she is in that clingy phase. Professionally we have had far shorter lead times than ever before and many challenges and changes in the industry. So when my mind is trying to find that calm and sane place, I find myself fantasising about a hot bubble bath, in silence with soft candle light. A calm and relaxed place where no one is calling me or demanding anything and where there are no deadlines. A place where I am not considering budget, or how much school fees are going up by next year. This is where pampering gifts make a wonderful introduction into a corporate gifting strategy. Yes, I know that I have to be well groomed and presentable for the corporate world, to look wonderful for my husband, to set an example for my children and to feel good about myself. It is just that finding the time to do all these great things is a challenge. And when I look at the average woman that I meet in the corporate world, I see evidence that I am not alone. But when I have been given a gift, I use it. One of my favourites is the Empress Pamper Set
I love this because of the vanilla undertones. It is a wonderful all-rounder pamper gift. As I mostly shower, I like the fact that this pamper corporate gift a shower gel in it. fragrance: warm vanilla & lime blossom 1 x 100ml shower gel 1 x 100ml body lotion 1 x 50g bath crystals 1 x 30g bath fizzer 1 x face towel presentation box: 29.4 ( l ) x 14.4 ( w ) x 5.3 ( h ) Another pamper set with shower gel is the La Donna Pamper Set
I love the striking design of this hamper. This pamper corporate gift is for that kind of women, who likes striking and bold designs. fragrance: syriacus 1 x 100ml shower gel 1 x 70ml body lotion 1 x 85ml body scrub 1 x 32g bath fizzer 1 x face towel presentation box: 21 (l) x 20.8 (w) x 5 (h) This gift reminds me that I really want to feel soft. If you spend ages in the shower and you have the time to exfoliate your
body every day, then that is wonderful for you. But as for me, I have to get in and out as quickly as possible, so this gifts with the sisal pad, reminds me to take care of those parts of me that are crying for attention. Plus the colour of this pamper corporate gift is perfect for breast cancer awareness month. fragrance: pink peony with citrus 1 x 300ml shower gel 1 x 220ml body lotion 1 x 100g bath salts 1 x sisal pad presentation box: 26 ( l ) x 26 ( w ) x 6 ( h ) Okay, yes, I have not lost my mind, this is not a pamper corporate gift. But is a practical and stylish large bag, which a busy woman cannot be without. I love the fact that it has a removable pouch. As busy women have less time to scratch around in their handbag for important things are only small in size. Microfiber
40 (w) x 12 (d) x 33 (h) polished chrome handles removable pouch front zippered pocket For more information about corporate gifts contact us on info@belleregalo.co.za or visit us on www.belleregalo.co.za or call us on: 082 948 7461

No comments: