Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Woman's Day Gifts under R 50.00


There are some gifts that stand the test of time for low cost ladies gifts. Here are some ideas for ladies gifts under R 50.00 per unit for you to use as promotional items for woman’s day. Water Spray Fan as a woman's day gift As Woman’s Day arrives just before spring, this is a great ladies Gift to help freshen you up. I must also admit that as summer arrives the freshen up your complexion, makes this a great woman’s day gifts for under R 50,00 Telescopic Umbrellas as a Woman's Day Gift These nifty little umbrellas are a great ladies day gift to make the quick dash from your office to mode of transport. CrisMa business card holder with quilted pattern as a woman's day gift I love this cute quilted look. It is a more fashionable look than the classic metal business card holders. Manicure Set in Pouch as a Woman's Day Gift This pretty PU Cover zippered closure manicure set includes a nail clipper, tweezers, nail scissors and a nail file. I like this gift as there have been countless times that I have snagged a nail when out of the office. Then instead of waiting patiently until I get back to the office or home, I end of tugging at the loose end with my teeth and eventually pull the whole loose part of the nail off. Perhaps you have more self-control than I do, but I want to have one of these in my car, in my handbag and next to my bed. Whether you have a high budget or a low budget, Belle Regalo has a wide variety of gifts just for you. So visit us on www.belleregalo.co.za or e-mail us on info@belleregalo.co.za

No comments: