Friday, August 9, 2013

Great Men's Gifts


This woman’s day, I am pondering on what it means to be a woman in business. While many women struggle with issues of whether men earn more than women or what is perceived to be glass ceilings, I realise that what we focus on is what our hearts will become full of. So on this day I choose to focus on areas where we can make a difference. Relationships are definitely one of those areas. In my life the relationship between me and my children is a natural relationship that maternally makes is a lasting bond. However a relationship with my husband is one of choice and so by choice it is improved or deteriorated. I also know that if I choose to focus on inequality of women, then I will be overlooking the many wonderful things that my husband does to improve my life and to give me the wings to fly and reach my full potential. So for this newsletter, I am going to focus on some of the gifting ideas that I know that he likes. LED Braai Light No matter where we go somehow my husband ends up helping with the braai. The position of the braai in some cases does not have the best lighting, so the LED Braai light is a nifty little light. It has magnetic feet to secure it into position. Or you can use the clamp to secure it. The flexible tube which is connected to the hone shape head with LED lights helps to move the lamp into position. This a a fresh and new men's corporate gift. 18 Piece Braai Set This great corporate gift has everything that you can think of as a braai set. We love that it comes in a nifty carry case. It even has skewers for mielies, so that you don’t have to burn your finger as you bite into their delicious buttery flavour. Portable Boot Organiser When it comes to business my husband like to know that everything has a place and wants to be able to find things easily, so the portable boot organiser helps to keep his business support material in order so that he does not have to waste time looking for things. Tool Bag with Tubular Handle My husband is definitely a DIY man and he does a very good job. But spending time looking for the right tool is a dreadful waste of time, when you want to get the job done right, so this tool bag is a way for keeping the most regularly used tool is a convenient quick to find place. This is a real DIY Man's corporate gift. For more information about corporate gifts, visit us on www.belleregalo.co.za or e-mail us infor@belleregalo.co.za

No comments: