Monday, May 13, 2013

Best Buy Jacket for Winter


With winter literally yanking at our door, I thought that I would share what is my best buy from our corporate jacket range for this season. My all-time favourite winter jacket is definitely the Executive Ladies Jacket. It is fully lined, so it gives great warmth, yet light weight enough to be very comfortable. It is manufactured from stylish mock suede. I love the belted look, as it can be pulled in to make a more flattering view of your waist. I also love the length of the jacket, as it covers your bottom and the dimpled sins of all those carb cravings that come with winter. But more importantly it covers that lower back section between your lower spine and mid back, which I find tends to get cold when those shorter jackets sneak up when you sit down. As there are so many hipster styled pants these days, this little portion of a lady’s body tends to take a hit during the winter chills, so it is comforting to know that you can still wear hipsters and keep your back warm. It is not a formal jacket; however it is far more fashionable and stylish than a conventional promotional jacket. I personally have two colours, one black, which I wear with a black pencil skirt and corporate shirt on cool days and the stone which I wear with jeans and knee length high heel brown boots. This winter jacket actually comes in three colours, black, stone and navy. I think that I should rush to get a navy one to wear with blue jeans and crisp white shirt or polar neck. This look is ideal for casual day. The jacket also comes in a matching gent’s style, but without the belted waist. But don’t run out and tell them about it, they just may want one too. For other jacket options have a look at www.belleregalo.co.za Or call us on 082 948 7461 or e-mail us on info@belleregalo.co.za Be kind to your self this winter. Kim Vermaak  

No comments: